LIVE PC EXPERT REFUND POLICY
"Services rendered through Live PC Expert have a 15 days money back guarantee. If Live PC Expert has not resolved any issue and the customer is not satisfied with service, the customer may ask for a refund of the paid amount within the first 15 days from the subscription date and it is at the sole discretion of Live PC Expert, if the refund shall be authorized."
Generally the following are the criterion Live PC Expert adopt for refund request:
WITHIN 15 DAYS
AFTER 15 DAYS OF SUBSCRIPTION (Only for Primary Issue)
The maximum refund that we offer is what we have charged. If your system has been repaired by anyone other than us then, we are not responsible for any damages or compensation.Any refund would be entertained only if a service invoice is produced for the primary issue resolution.
Complementary Gift Policy:
To show our utmost appreciation and continued patronage towards our customers, Live PC Expert includes a complementary gift on certain subscriptions (case to case basis).
The shipping and handling charges are inclusive in the plan for all the customers in US only. Shipping and handling charges will be added extra (as per actual) for any location outside United States.
In case of non-availability of the specific model, Live PC Expert will inform and would offer a similar gift to the customers.
The free gift is shipped from our material handling department in US and average delivery period is 15 days from the date of last payment/full payment of the subscription.
Return Policy of Free Gift:
Procedure for refund:
If the customer is not satisfied with the service he/she can case a log through any of the below method:
Once we receive the request we will schedule a call back from the concern department in next 4-8 hours to process your cancelation.
After that our investigation team will go through the various logs to understand the refund request:
Live PC Expert will investigate following logs:
Customer can reach us on our toll free number and through Calling Card 24x7.
Notwithstanding this LIVE PC EXPERT may, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription charges after deducting fees for servicing the Customer and cost of paid Anti -Virus and any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any plan.
* In no case, the amount of refund/claim shall exceed the amount subscribed or paid by the customer to LIVE PC EXPERT.
In connection with obtaining Services, customers agree that they will:
1. Cooperate with the LIVE PC EXPERT: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to customers. LIVE PC EXPERT experience shows that most problems can be resolve as a result of close cooperation between customers and LIVE PC EXPERT. Please listen carefully to the LIVE PC EXPERT and follow the instructions provided. Customers must confirm that the following conditions are true:
a.The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
b.Customers must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
c. The full system, including software and hardware, is available and accessible to customers without limit during any telephone discussions with LIVE PC EXPERT.
2. Any third party device or peripheral (e.g. Windows operating system CD/DVD/USB flash device, External HDD ) if required to reslove the issue will be arranged by the customer.
3. We only provide technical support for genuine and licensed products.
4. Live PC Expert does not support nor endorse piracy in any form.
5. Third-Party application and "Know How" of a particular software/utility will be supported only a 'Best-Effort' basis.
6. Software/Data Backup: Customers understand and agree that LIVE PC EXPERT shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. LIVE PC EXPERT strongly recommends that customers at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
7. Use genuine and valid Software and Hardware and also proper working phone line with sufficient power back up.
8. Account, Password, and Security: For customers to submit a Plan Order, they must complete the Registration Process by providing LIVE PC EXPERT with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. They also will choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Furthermore, customers are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account. Customers agree to notify LIVE PC EXPERT immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. LIVE PC EXPERT will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using customers password or account, either with or without their knowledge.
However, customers could be held liable for losses incurred by LIVE PC EXPERT or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
CUSTOMERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY "CUSTOMER DATA") AND SOFTWARE STORED ON THIER COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT LIVE PC EXPERT OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES.